Anyone who visits a public LiberaForm on the Internet.
A Guest can be granted access to read a form's answers. A Guest cannot create or edit forms.
This is default role for a registered user. An Editor can:
- Create, edit and publish forms
- Download answers in CSV (spread sheet) format
- Delete the form and/or it's answers
- Set expirary conditions. See expiration
- Share forms with other users. See sharing options
- And other form management options
Read the Editor guide
An Author is the user who first creates any given form.
- Author and Editor persmissions are the same.
- When a user is disabled by an Admin, all authored forms are also disabled and are not publically available.
- When a user account is deleted, all authored forms (and their associated Answers) are also deleted.
Admins are Editors but can also:
- Manage users and forms
- Change site configuration
- SMTP config
Admins cannot read the answers to other Editor's forms.
Read the Admin guide
A Super admin is an Admin, but can also change the
Author of a form.